Endoscopic, or snake cameras as they are commonly known, are used in situations where pipes are hidden in voids or service ducts. Endoscopy works as an extension to the naked eye, providing images that can then be recorded or photographed as survey evidence. Typically, endoscopy is applied where sub-floors, voids, ceilings, cavities and pipes require looking at to determine patterns of leakage and the existence of escapes of water.
At no cost*:
- We are available 24/365 for advice and emergency works.
- We negotiate directly with the insurance company to ensure you receive your full entitlement.
- We will communicate with you & keep you involved in the decision making process at all times giving you free online access to our Claimtrack system
- We will invoice the insurance company direct upon your complete satisfaction
* Oakleafe can provide end to end management of the claims process from initial call through to completion with absolutely no cost to you as long as you use our services. In this instance we do not charge a fee for our service as we are paid by your Insurer for the reinstatement work we carry out. Please note an excess may apply.