As part of our growth strategy, Oakleafe has embarked upon an IT improvement program called ‘Trackpro’. Oakleafe intends to implement this to replace many of its Silo based IT systems in this programme. This will improve efficiency & accountability.
The proposed development is expected to deliver an integrated IT system to address the Finance, HCM, Project management, Inventory and Contact management functionalities. The existing and proposed systems are described below.
- Contact Management – This functionality is expected to improve customer contact & management system.
- Job Allocation– This job management tool is web based and creates a “live” tracking and resource allocation environment
- Estimating System – This is a Dimms wizard system primarily focused to generate estimation, contract documents, building plans and health & safety documents. This is a much specialised software that addresses very specific deliverables.
- Inventory Management – Trackpro will maintain, monitor and track plant and resources for projects. It creates reminders and Geo-fences plant locations for retrieval and management.
- Finance – All finance and accounts activities to be replaced by Trackpro creating a harmonious accounts environment with permissible access to every level of the package.
- Fleet Management – Nav Dynamics will link into Oakleafe’s web based fleet management system to track and manage all the vehicles in field.
- Reports – The Trackpro system is expected to deliver a reporting mechanism to run day to day operations and transmit data live to screens and mobile devices within the Oakleafe team.