Fire Damage – Repairs & Decontamination
Fire and smoke damage can be very destructive, and is one of the most unpleasant things you can experience in your property. If you are unfortunate enough to be affected by fire, we at Oakleafe have the expertise to carry out the decontamination & repairs to a high standard, – whatever the scale of the damage.
We are Dewpoint Gold approved which is the very highest industry accreditation for Fire & Smoke damage restoration. When it comes to fire damage, property owners need to be able to rely upon a company that specialises in this type of repair work. We are specialists in fire reinstatement, and can assist in handling the complete claims process for you dealing directly with the insurance company and restoring your property to its pre-loss condition.
Fire damage can lead to very complex situations, and these should be taken into account when it comes to fire and smoke repairs. Properties that we work on are often affected by many issues, and the restoration work required does not only depend upon the intensity of the fire. Smoke, soot and even the water from hoses used to extinguish the flames can cause more damage than the fire itself. The effects of fire and smoke damage may go beyond the surfaces, walls and ceilings to issues that are not detectable by the naked eye.
If the smoke particles or fire-fighting liquids have been driven into the building’s superstructure, these will have to be removed and replaced, and this is an important consideration with any type of fire damage. We will identify this. Properties affected by fire where the materials have been physically burnt must have these elements replaced. However, you can rest assured that we will meet insurers or loss adjusters to ensure that you receive your full entitlement in respect of fire remedial works.
We are a well-respected and approved insurance repair company, and you will have one point of contact for the entire process. All our work is guaranteed, and our standards of quality, performance, customer care and health & safety are second to none. All work is carried out by highly qualified Dewpoint Gold accredited technicians and highly qualified tradesman, all of whom understand the importance of providing a high level of customer care. Our overall aim is to return your home or business to normal as quickly and as efficiently as possible after it has suffered from fire or smoke damage.
At no cost*:
- We are available 24/365 for advice and emergency works.
- We negotiate directly with the insurance company to ensure you receive your full entitlement.
- We will communicate with you & keep you involved in the decision making process at all times giving you free online access to our Claimtrack system
- We will invoice the insurance company direct upon your complete satisfaction
* Oakleafe can provide end to end management of the claims process from initial call through to completion with absolutely no cost to you as long as you use our services. In this instance we do not charge a fee for our service as we are paid by your Insurer for the reinstatement work we carry out. Please note an excess may apply.