Modern Thermal Imaging technology can detect a leak or burst pipe behind obstacles with minimum disruption and no damage to your property.
Oakleafe’s Leak Detection specialists use more than one method of leak detection to confirm and accurately locate your leak. Thermal imaging cameras are used to find hidden leaks under floors, behind walls and are an essential part of our engineers’ tool kit.
Thermal imaging cameras record light as heat and can show this in a picture. The Infrared energy (thermal) is a light we can’t see but we can sense as heat. Thermal imaging cameras identify very small differences in temperature on the surface of different materials, highlighting the warmer and the colder surface areas providing evidence of where the leak is originating. Our engineers have many years of experience in detecting leaks and use their knowledge to analyse thermal imaging results against their other findings. Thermal imaging cameras can look at large areas quickly compared to other types of leak detection methods and can see major losses of heat or potential damp problems on the exterior of your property.
At no cost*:
- We are available 24/365 for advice and emergency works.
- We negotiate directly with the insurance company to ensure you receive your full entitlement.
- We will communicate with you & keep you involved in the decision making process at all times giving you free online access to our Claimtrack system
- We will invoice the insurance company direct upon your complete satisfaction
* Oakleafe can provide end to end management of the claims process from initial call through to completion with absolutely no cost to you as long as you use our services. In this instance we do not charge a fee for our service as we are paid by your Insurer for the reinstatement work we carry out. Please note an excess may apply.