If your property is damaged during a storm, you can contact Oakleafe immediately for assistance. A leaking roof, for example, can cause problems inside the house to walls, ceilings and electrical wiring. The leak must be from an insured peril and not be a maintenance related issue for all insurance based claims. Insurers use wind speed velocities as a general rule of thumb for storm related incidents.
Oakleafe have use of Weather Net that provides online weather applications, data sets, reports, consultancy and advice to enable us to justify storm damage to insurers. This provides a quick, accurate and reliable. on-line facility for verifying weather related insurance claims. We monitor a constantly updated archive of historical weather information from urban-based weather stations to give us the best possible opportunity to get insurers to accept liability in the event of storm based insurance repair damage.
For those deemed to be a valid insurance claim, the insurance company will usually appoint a loss adjuster to assess the damage. Oakleafe will attend and deal with them on your behalf to ensure you receive your full entitlement in all respects after a claim. Storm damage can be expensive to repair, rising to significant costs to replace roofs or walls as they have to be replaced to modern building regulations.
At no cost*:
- We are available 24/365 for advice and emergency works.
- We negotiate directly with the insurance company to ensure you receive your full entitlement.
- We will communicate with you & keep you involved in the decision making process at all times giving you free online access to our Claimtrack system
- We will invoice the insurance company direct upon your complete satisfaction
* Oakleafe can provide end to end management of the claims process from initial call through to completion with absolutely no cost to you. We do not charge a fee for our service as we are paid by your Insurer for the reinstatement work we carry out. Please note an excess may apply.