Impact damage is common. Whether from falling trees or a vehicle collision, the consequences to a property can be dramatic and extensive. Safety and security are paramount in these circumstances and Oakleafe have the resources to ensure the impacted property is made safe.
Our professionals include Structural Engineers, RICS Surveyors and Architects. Oakleafe will ensure the property is made safe through our in-house teams of contractors and returned to its pre-impact condition. We are a specialist impact damage insurance repair company. We will compile a detailed estimate of all damage and make your property safe. We will attend all meetings with the insurance company or their appointed Loss Adjusters on your behalf to ensure you receive your full entitlement for all repair and restoration works.
Oakleafe provide end to end management of the insurance claims process from initial call through to completion with absolutely no cost to you.
At no cost*:
- We are available 24/365 for advice and emergency works.
- We negotiate directly with the insurance company to ensure you receive your full entitlement.
- We will communicate with you & keep you involved in the decision making process at all times giving you free online access to our Claimtrack system
- We will invoice the insurance company direct upon your complete satisfaction
* Oakleafe can provide end to end management of the claims process from initial call through to completion with absolutely no cost to you. We do not charge a fee for our service as we are paid by your Insurer for the reinstatement work we carry out. Please note an excess may apply.