Inert tracer gas coupled with a probe is used to locate difficult to find leaks in fixed pipework installations. Specialist gas is pressurised through the pipes and then detected as it permeates out of a leak. It is safe to use in internal or external environments. This method will detect leakages on all systems and pipe constructions.
At no cost*:
- We are available 24/365 for advice and emergency works.
- We negotiate directly with the insurance company to ensure you receive your full entitlement.
- We will communicate with you & keep you involved in the decision making process at all times giving you free online access to our Claimtrack system
- We will invoice the insurance company direct upon your complete satisfaction
* Oakleafe can provide end to end management of the claims process from initial call through to completion with absolutely no cost to you. We do not charge a fee for our service as we are paid by your Insurer for the reinstatement work we carry out. Please note an excess may apply.