Leak Detection London & Essex: Full Trace & Access Service
At Oakleafe we have a wealth of expertise and experience in the fast and accurate detection of leaks throughout the trace and access process.
If left undiscovered, even the smallest leak can cause major damage to your property, making it absolutely essential to carry out specialised leak detection as soon as it is suspected. London & Essex residents who have experienced a leak should contact us as soon as possible so that we can detect leaks immediately to prevent the hassle and expense of large-scale property repairs.
Unfortunately, the detection of leaks can be extremely difficult as they do not become obvious until major damage has occurred. For that reason, when it comes to leak detection, London & Essex residents are always advised to use the services of a specialist leak detection team complete with the latest technology.
We Use the Latest Leak Detection Technology
Using cutting-edge equipment and methods, we at Oakleafe will work fast to discover leaks in your property. Once the source of the leak has been discovered, our drying technicians can mechanically structurally dry your property using the latest technology and equipment, including insulation in cavity walls and floating floors.
Our specialist technology includes:
Infrared Cameras – these are used to measure the temperature of a surface to detect leaks under a solid floor. This non-disruptive detection method allows us to discover leaks quickly with the minimum amount of hassle and expense.
Moisture Measuring Equipment – we use a variety of tools to trace the source of damp areas. Using this equipment, we can measure the level of damp in your building and quickly discover the source of the leak.
Air Pressure Testing – to test central heating systems for loss of pressure. This indicates the presence of a leak.
Ultra Sonics – using sound to detect leakage in a very discreet and non-invasive manner
Nitrate & Chloride Analysis – To determine from a sample if moisture is rising damp or potable water from a burst pipe
Our surveys will detect:
– Pipe leaks
– Roof leaks
– Building moisture defects
– Inherent damp issue
– Condensation problems
At Oakleafe we provide a complete service for leak detection in residential and commercial properties. Our services include:
– The fast and accurate detection of leaks in your property.
– Surveys using the latest infrared and ultra-sonic pipe location technology.
– A specialist drying service by qualified water damage technicians.
– Professional, accredited staff to deal with all situations.
At no cost*:
- We are available 24/365 for advice and emergency works.
- We negotiate directly with the insurance company to ensure you receive your full entitlement.
- We will communicate with you & keep you involved in the decision making process at all times giving you free online access to our Claimtrack system
- We will invoice the insurance company direct upon your complete satisfaction
* Oakleafe can provide end to end management of the claims process from initial call through to completion with absolutely no cost to you. We do not charge a fee for our service as we are paid by your Insurer for the reinstatement work we carry out. Please note an excess may apply.