Claims Management for Your Repairs
As well as carrying out renovations and fixtures in your property, we can also handle your Insurance claim from start to finish as part of our comprehensive Insurance repair service.
We have over 70 year’s experience in the insurance industry, and you can use this to your advantage. Many of our employees used to work for insurers and bring a wealth of understanding of the way claims work. This commitment provides you with the assurance that we are professional and ethical at all times while acting as your claim handler. In addition, there is no extra cost to you.
How It Works
When you make a claim, the Insurance company will appoint their own loss adjuster to review your claim. Their job is to adjust the claim – and it is usually down! They are there to save the Insurance company money
They will normally attend your property to view the damage and prepare a schedule to reinstate your property. As your claim handler, we will meet the loss adjuster shoulder to shoulder, and take on the responsibility of negotiating to ensure you receive your full entitlement.
Our claims management service makes the whole process easier and more convenient for you, and you will be able to take advantage of a skilled and experienced team working on your behalf to ensure that the process is as efficient as possible.
At no cost:
- Our Insurance handling service is available 24/365
- As part of the claims management process, we will negotiate directly with the Insurance company to ensure you receive your full entitlement.
- We will communicate with you and keep you involved in the decision-making process at all times, giving you online access to our Claimtrack system.
- We will invoice the Insurance company direct upon your complete satisfaction.
What we need:
Our mandate needs to be signed which effectively allows us permission to discuss the claim with insurers. Our service is free as long as you allow us to perform the building reinstatement works, which is where our company obtains it overhead and profits from the entire process. If you choose to ask us to obtain a cash settlement, then there is a fee of 10% plus VAT for our professional services that gets deducted from the final settlement amount, however we generally get in excess of 30% more for our clients than they would by handling the claim themselves.
At no cost*:
- We are available 24/365 for advice and emergency works.
- We negotiate directly with the insurance company to ensure you receive your full entitlement.
- We will communicate with you & keep you involved in the decision making process at all times giving you free online access to our Claimtrack system
- We will invoice the insurance company direct upon your complete satisfaction
* Oakleafe can provide end to end management of the claims process from initial call through to completion with absolutely no cost to you as long as you use our services. In this instance we do not charge a fee for our service as we are paid by your Insurer for the reinstatement work we carry out. Please note an excess may apply.